The Brooke Room
A compact double room with a king-size half tester bed, medieval beams and plasterwork, and en-suite shower room. Views over barns, gardens and open fields beyond. Ideal for an overnight stay.
Click here to check rates and availability
- 15' x 14'9" room with medieval features
- King size half-tester bed
- En-suite shower room
- Hand-made Eastern rugs; quality furnishings, linens and toiletries
- Tea, coffee and home-made cakes and biscuits replenished throughout your stay
- ‘Smart’ HD flat screen television with Freesat and on-demand TV
- Seating area with ample power points, free wifi and printing and USB charging plug
- Dressing gowns, fluffy towels, hairdryer, iron
- Fridge in hall stocked with fresh milk, local juices and chocolates. Nespresso machine in hall
- Named after Ben and Len Brooke, who moved from Lancashire to farm at Fasbourn in 1910.