The Copynger Room
At 40 sq m. our largest room having a luxurious, super king oak four-poster bed and comfortable lounge area. Separate en-suite with double bath and shower over. Southerly views over gardens, medieval bridge over moat to rolling farmland beyond. This room may be booked as a family room for 2 adults and two children to the age of 12.
- 22'10" x 20' room with (reputedly) the longest single span beam in a bedroom in Suffolk!
- Super-king size 4-poster bed Large 2-sofa seating area and Victorian fireplace
- En-suite bathroom Hand-made Eastern rugs; quality furnishings, linens and toiletries
- Tea, coffee and home-made cakes and biscuits replenished throughout your stay
- ‘Smart’ HD flat screen television with Freesat and on-demand TV
- Desk with ample power points, free wifi and printing and USB charging plug
- Dressing gowns, fluffy towels, hairdryer, iron
- Fridge stocked with fresh milk, local juices and chocolates. Nespresso machine in hall
- Named after W A Copynger, who owned Fasbourn until his death in 1910