Terms and conditions for website usage
Guests must check in between 15:30 and 23:00 and check out between 6:30 and 10:30. Earlier or later check-in/ check-out by prior arrangement only.
Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge.
Unfortunately pets are not allowed, however dogs may be boarded at West End Farm Kennels, three minutes down the road, by prior arrangement with them.
Vegetarian meals are available.
Wireless internet is available and is free of charge.
Smoking is only allowed in some of the open air areas.
All groups are accepted.
Payments by cash, cheque, bacs, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard, American Express - no charge.
A deposit of 20% of the booking total is required.
The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions.
Full booking balance can be paid on departure.
If the booking is cancelled less than 1 day before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
If the booking is cancelled 1 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 20% of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
Infants under 3 are welcome and can share existing bedding free of charge. Cots are available and are free of charge.
Children aged between 3 and 12 are welcome and can stay in the Copynger and Fausebroun rooms for 10 GBP per child per night.
Guests older than 12 are subject to the full adult rates.
The standard room price includes the cost of breakfast. Other meals including packed lunches may be available upon request.
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term 'CNJ and LN Fisher t/a Fasbourn Hall' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fasbourn Hall, Valley Lane, Buxhall, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 3EB, UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.